Saturday, January 25, 2014

I am Home

Yay! Everything went fine overnight and this morning. Both doctors came by around 10 am. Everything looks and feels good from their perspective. I will have the pathology results around mid-next week. In the meantime - time to heal. And hopefully sleep!

I am very thankful for my support team! David, Rhonda, Meg, Doug and Aidin and my parents all made sure I was not lonely while there. Rabbi and Chany Scheiner made sure we had challah and kugel (which was perfect). Marissa kept an eye on the pups and me too. The nurses and nursing assistants were excellent and helped make me comfortable. All pros. 

I appreciate all the comments, messages, tweets and emails. Thank you for your kind thoughts and well wishes. It gives me strength. 

Post-op selfie taken at home (I have ice packs jammed in there so it's hard to tell what's what, but here goes)

No comments:

Post a Comment